[Reader-list] Marriot Bombing_breaking News

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:44:14 IST 2008

Dear Rashneek,

     Great way to show reality to Shuddha and Aarti. Hope they introspect
and learn something out of it. Their stand on the Delhi encounter and at the
death of innocent people in Delhi has been pathetic as always. Its time they
WAKE UP; and stop their ways of appeasement to a certain section.

They don't bother to raise concerns of the innocent victims; but are more
worried; and can even die for those religious fundamentalists and terrorists
involved in mass scale killings recently.

What Inspector M.C. Sharma did was an act of bravery. One doesn't need a
certificate from some Shuddha, Aarti or for that matter Inder or Yousuf for
this. Mr. Sharma will always be remembered as a Martyr.

Also, the only photograph clicked of Inspector Sharma while he was injured
and being pulled by his colleagues was taken by an Amar Ujala photographer
present there. This is a wide known fact which some people deliberately want
to ignore.

I suppose Delhi Police and all involved with investigations are doing a fair
job and will surely prove all evidence in court whenever they are required
to. They don't have any obligation to first send that piece of evidence or
some witness first to Reader's List; for cross examination by Shuddha. There
is a proper procedure which is being followed and should be allowed to
proceed in a positive direction. Instead, we all should support the
investigative agencies in this time of crisis rather then instigating
communal passions or creating trouble. Hope Reader's List Janta is
listening.

Thanks

Aditya Raj Kaul