[Reader-list] Rashneek and other evils

sukanya ghosh skinnyghosh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 15:51:35 IST 2008

Rashneek,

Simple question: why are you on this list? All we are privileged to get
from you are rants and confused rhetoric or conspiracy theories. And
when anyone tries to engage in any kind of debate/discussion on these
you resort to abusive verbiage about 'you lot' and 'people like you'.
You are the first to raise your shrill voice in defense of any
jingoistic claptrap that is fed to us by various channels. The
randomness of your mails and people like you (to take a leaf out of your
language) leaves me stupefied. By your own special brand of non-logic,
we are all (by default) mostly 'liars and distorters' which brings me
back to this: why are you on this list?

People who are as blind as they are are fervent about their complacency
are the true terror in this country. You have no idea of humanity of
even human interaction except through your lens of 'us and them'.
Somebody's not Kashmiri, someones' not Hindu, someone's Kashmiri but not
a Pandit, someone is a Hero and then of course someone is to be a
villain. You and people like you are the reason why we live in such a
fractured society that has feels it has no other recourse except that of
violence. People like you who have adopted intolerance and poor judgment
as their yardstick. You are the people who find satisfaction in
retribution and revenge. It is ultimately people like you who give hope
to those people who are behind the violent attacks all around us. Every
time you point a finger at the dastardly 'other' who is the terrorist in
another place remember who are creating two more who believe they should
retaliate in kind.

Sukanya

--
sukanya ghosh / +91 9831306925