[Reader-list] International Award

Prabhakar Singh prabhakardelhi at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 22:53:01 IST 2008

Dear All,

You will be happy to know that Emerson ClimateTechnologies Asia Pacific Head Quarters,Hong Kong, has informed that the international jury has chosen me for the award of  "Emerson Cup,2008" for my contribution in preservation of heritage buildings through appropriate airconditioning design and technology. The Award Function will be held in the evening of 26th September at Hotel Grand Hyatt, Mumbai.

Regards,

Prabhakar Singh
K-6-3, M.S.Flats, Sector - 13, R.K.Puram,New Delhi - 110066.
+91-9818059776
+91-11-26112626