[Reader-list] Invitation for Award Function

Prabhakar Singh prabhakardelhi at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 09:00:20 IST 2008

Dear All,

I cordially invite you with your families and friends in the Award Function of "Emerson Cup 2008" at  Hotel Grand Hyatt, Mumbai at 7pm on 26th September' 2008.Kindly make it convenient to attend the same and cheer me up when I receive this award.This is an international award for outstanding contribution in the field of engineering.I have won the first prize for adopting appropriate design and technology for air conditioning of heritage buildings.

With warm regards,

Prabhakar Singh
K-6-3, M.S.Flats, Sector - 13, R.K.Puram, New Delhi - 110066.
Cell : +91-9818059776
Phone : +91-11-26112626