[Reader-list] What Was Written in "Satyadarshini" Pamphlet

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 10:55:29 IST 2008

Mr. Kaul Sahib,

Imagine, if you were a Buhur ( usually Tickoos ) and not a Kaul, would
you write all this?

you suggest me to get my children married in Buhur community ,
so is this how you think about a social change ?

forcing children to marry against their will, just because we want
some social change. it is indeed silly to think so.

the right thing is to acknowledge that Kashmiri pandits have many
levels of hierarchy, the lowest in the ladder are Tickoos, Buhur,
Tailors, Backers,

if there were not Muslims communities  in kashmir who clean the
toilets then there would have been more such down the ladder....

it is time to think what a community is all about? are kashmiri
pandits realy peace loving people.

there is indeed a place called fool's paradise, where one can be, if
you deny the facts.

yours brotherly
is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com