[Reader-list] What Was Written in "Satyadarshini" Pamphlet

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 14:39:56 IST 2008

Inder Salim ji,

I had requested you in my last e-mail to reply; only if you have to add
something important source or information. I'm not here to argue and counter
argue on your figment of imagination. Your basis are on rumours and not
truth or historical perspectives. Kindly educate yourself; before diving in
the pond and spreading hatred by tirade of disinformation.

I'm a Kashmiri Pandit (just like any other Kaul), and just like a Buhur.
There is no difference among Kashmiri Pandits; as you may have wanted to
unfortunately.

Yes, I advised you two important things. On you willingly chose to ignore,
while entertained the other which wasn't of much importance. I asked you to
read history and especially those two texts which I had quoted. God knows
why books don't tickle your mind even a bit. On the other hand I asked you,
to get your children married to a so called Buhur; just for you to get a
first hand experience in your own family. I wonder why you have taken it the
other way. It shouldn't bother you. If it really does; then you believe in
discrimination and division. Isn't it ? Yes, here is a chance Inder; you can
begin social change at your own home. Or else, encourage your idiotic
ignorance and appeasement policy.

Never did I ask you to force your children. If you think so, its your
problem. Rather, you are hell bent on forcing a rumour of "division and
discrimination" among Pandits upon me. How corrupt and silly minded can you
get at this age ? God.

When we talk of Kashmiri Pandits; I don't think Muslims have any relevance
in this subject at this moment. As I said, earlier all were known as KOUL'S
and later the surnames and nicknames were distributed as a mark of identity.

How can you talk of Tickoo's being as such down the ladder or such crap ?
You are one among them, and are right now in front of a Desktop, thundering
your fingers on the keyboard. Get a life...will you ?

Kashmiri Pandits have always been and indeed are still peace loving. If it
wasn't so, they woul have picked up gun when Islamic Terrorists forced them
at gun point out of their homeland. Kashmiri Pandits still believe in the
might of the PEN. Just to remind you Mr. Inder. You might have forgotten
your land and community, though I haven't; it was by birth-place and will
always remain my land, in our country India.

The course of this debate has started degrading with your claims and
conter-claims; without a solid argument or a source. Its better if you make
your Sunday worth by reading some books on Kashmir. Don't shoot yet another
mail to Sarai, in anger. It becomes funny.

Also, if you wouldn't like wasting time any longer, then go on this link
http://mkmartand.blogspot.com/

Orzuv

Aditya Raj Kaul