[Reader-list] What Was Written in "Satyadarshini" Pamphlet

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sun Sep 28 14:14:53 IST 2008

Dear Partha,
    hindu way of life was not founded by one "person" so none need to be spokesperson of that way of life. I give out my thoughts as I see the hindu society now, in 2008, more aware of the divisive games than ever before. It is just that all these castes were made more obivious by the OBC leaders and fuedal lords with  british rulers and even today you can see the diggy raja, Arjun Langda cater to this kind of divisve game of caste plitics with a Lalu dancing for yadav votes, vasundara cajoling gujjar commune for votes. But it is beginning of the end in democratic life of divisve games as every citizen now has aspirations to have better governance.
Regards.