[Reader-list] HARAM

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 20:30:54 IST 2008

Hi Inder Ji,
I must say that you have some problem in your life.Please get ypourslef
checked at some good place.

 Please draw correct refrences.

Pandvas are holy characters around which the holy Bhagwat Gita revolves . Do
you find the name of Ghalib mentioned in the Holy Quran or Holy Bible.

Please have some sensibilities , it pains me to teach someone elder and that
to who was 'born' in my own community.

You just want to connect everything to the so called ' Hindu extremism'

Please apply some brain.

Pawan