[Reader-list] HARAM

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 22:27:15 IST 2008

dear pawan ji

1. you constantly ignore the necessary etiquette/guidelines for
responding others mails, right, do it,  but it is at your own peril.
all we know that a man called pawan ji is too easy to be provoked, on
flimsy grounds. we all know that you easily start abusing others,
personally.

2. yes, what amuses me is the fact that i forwarded the  comment HARAM
regarding you tube link on Nizammundin no. precisely on the very
ground. you simply prove me right.

3. is no need to be angry about the these comments. the nizammudin no.
is Haram for somebody, as similar to to your feeling about Pandavs,
whom you consider of holy. They are indeed, but all the six pandavas
were not sired by KIng Pandava ( the younger brother of Dathrashtra ),
why  you become so violent on hearing such a thing. Has not the same
thing been Televised time and again.  Have you even broken your own TV
while seeing such a horrible thing on TV. or is it simply your habit
now to abuse people on the List.

4 All i feel about you and your friend Aditya and Rashneek is that
what you guys consider as sacred should be sacred for all,  and what
you consider as profane should be profane for all

You are standing in front of a wall, just turn around and move, there
is lot of freedom for thought.

I agree with Nazo that we all want to listen the younger voices,  like
yours, but not this bullshit,

now dont tell me that bullshit is also sacred, because of  Bull's
relation to Lord Shiva. Then i will tell you it is still better than
Cowshit, because it is bigger in size.

please, pawan ji

love
is