[Reader-list] In the Name of Faith-Irfan Hussain (in Dawn)

Vivek Narayanan vivek at sarai.net
Tue Sep 30 18:02:20 IST 2008

Just to footnote Shuddha's comments, here is the link to the intense
article about Ahmadiyyas from Sarai Reader 05.  Warning: the first link
below goes directly to the pdf file; if that causes a hiccup for your
browser, the link below it takes you first to the page where you can
access and download the pdf file separately.

http://www.sarai.net/publications/readers/05-bare-acts/01_naveeda.pdf
http://www.sarai.net/publications/readers/05-bare-acts

I am neither a Muslim nor a Hindu, but let us resist attempts to reduce
either "religion" to one set of beliefs and practices!

Vivek