[Reader-list] In the Name of Faith-Irfan Hussain (in Dawn)

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:04:42 IST 2008

Talking about Ahmediyas , the following are the the points which makes them
different from larger musilm population. Last week two Ahmediyas were killed
in Sindh, Pakistan. One of them being a doctor

he following are some of the difference between Islam and Qadianism
(Ahmadiyyat ):

   1.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) is based on the belief that Mirza was an improved
   second reincarnation of hazrat Muhammad(SAW).
   2.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) rejects the concept of absolute Finality of
   Prophethood in hazrat Muhammad(SAW<http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#SAW>
   ), as confirmed in Quran, *Hadith*,
*Sunnah<http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#Sunnah>
    *of the Holy Prophet(SAW), Tradition of Companions, the writings of
   Muslim Scholars and personalities, and concensus of the entire
*Ummah*<http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#Ummah> for
   almost 1500 years.
   3.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) maintains that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was a Prophet
   (*nabi* and *rasul*) of God.
   4.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) rejects the concept of completion of the
   revelations of Allah(SWT) in the Holy Quran.
   5.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) holds that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani's revelations
   (Books) were on the same level as all prior revelations (Quran, Bible,
   Torah). In their view, simply following Quran and Sunnah, as Muslims have
   done since the beginning of Islam, is not a basis for living a righteous
   life and gaining the pleasure of the Creator. Interestingly, the Qadiani
   leadership has refused to allow a translation of these books, so that
   everyone may become familiar with the irrational teachings and contradictory
   claims of the founder of their organization.
   6.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) rejects authentic *Hadith *based on Mirza's
   alleged revelations and teaches his personal interpretation of the Holy
   Quran <http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#Quran>. Qadiani (Ahmadiyya)
   leadership has forged several unauthentic translations of the Holy Quran to
   try to confuse and mislead uninformed individuals.
   7.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) teaches that
Jesus(pbuh<http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#pbuh>
   ) had been crucified, but did not die from his injuries. Instead, it
   advocates the view that Jesus(pbuh<http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#pbuh>
   ) recovered from his injuries, escaped to Kashmir (India), where he lived
   for another 86 years, and is buried there.
   8.

   Whereas Jesus(pbuh <http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#pbuh>) is
   acknowledged as a great prophet of Allah in Islam, Mirza Ghulam took the
   liberty of making demeaning and vulgar remarks against him and his honored
   mother, rejected his miracles, belittled his mission and denied his return
   before the Day of Judgment. It is such unbecoming teachings that have
   resulted in hateful retributions by extremist Christians evangelical groups
   against Muslims, Prophet Muhammad(SAW), and Islam.
   9.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) maintains that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was "the
   promised Messiah". The Qadianis (Ahmadis) reject the advent of Jesus Christ
   (pbuh), son of Mary, as the Messiah, just before the Day of Judgment.
   10.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) teaches that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was also the
   promised Mahdi (guided one).
   11.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) teaches that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was also the
   expected Hindu lord, Krishna.
   12.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) intollerantly declares the entire manking, except
   for those who naively accept the irrational notions and contradictory claims
   of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani, to be *unbelievers and bound for hell*. Qadiani
   leadership has announced all Muslims to be unbelievers and has forbidden its
   followers from wedding their daughters to Muslims, praying behind Muslims,
   and offering prayer on their deceased - be it a child or an adult.
   13.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) teaches that struggle for freedom, independence
   and self-determination against the tyranny, extremism and oppression (*
   Jihad <http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#Jihad>*) of those military
   powers that support Qadianism has been
made*Haraam<http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#Haraam>
   *.
   14.

   At its birth, being a protoge of the oppressive British Empire of the
   time, Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) required complete devotion and obedience to the
   British Government, as an article of faith. While freedom loving people
   around the globe were rising up against the British subjugation, Qadianis
   were being required to be willing to sacrifice their wealth, talent, and
   soul in the cause of the Crown. Britain is presently the headquarter of the
   Qadiani Movement.
   15.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) holds two cities in India (Qadian) and Pakistan
   (Rabwah) as holy as *Mekkah <http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#Mekkah>*
    and*Madinah <http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#Madianh>*. Qadianis
   (Ahmadiyya) are supposed to perform
*Hajj<http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#Hajj>
   * by attending their annual congregation, instead of visiting Mekkah.
   16.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) maintains that Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was superior
   to all the Prophets(pbut) of Allah(SWT).
   17.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) refers to the companions of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani
   as *Sahaba* and his wives as Mother of the Believers (*Ummahatul Muminin*
   ).
   18.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) advances the notion that many verses of the Holy
   Quran were revealed to Mirza Ghulam Qadiani and that many of the praises of
   Prophet Muhammad(SAW), mentioned in Quran, were really intended for Mirza
   Ghulam Qadiani.
   19.

   Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) claims Mirza's
Mosque<http://www.irshad.org/glossary.php#Mosque> at