[Reader-list] Mallika Sarabhai's Public Meeting in JNU on 31st March

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:11:58 IST 2009

Mr Iyer,

In politics every party has a vote bank and everyone tries to capitalise it
. The BJP plays a Hindutva card without building a Ram temple , the
communists get associated with anti Indian forces , the 'sickular' try to
get minorty votes etc etc .....

Let us enjoy the Indian politics.......eveyone plays it dirty ......dont
single out one....

Pawan