[Reader-list] Mallika Sarabhai's Public Meeting in JNU on 31st March

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:09:12 IST 2009

Dear Anupam ,

Being a nationalist , we do not look for discounts in ration shops . It is
the Commies and 'sickular' who go begging for that.

I am surprised that you shy away from Madani issue and consider him a minnow
. There are Madanis just everywhere in India now.

If there is a bigger threat to India , it is the communist ideology . The
same commu nist who oppsed Quit India movement and supported the Chinese in
Indio China war.

Pawan