[Reader-list] Mallika Sarabhai's Public Meeting in JNU on 31stMarch

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 23:42:38 IST 2009

Rakesh Iyer Wrote :" And the biased way in which our army behaved during the
Amarnath
protests (no killings by Army in Jammu but many killed in Kashmir) makes me
suspicious about the way they control these protests. (Thanks to Perveiz
Bukhari who is a member of this forum)"

Mr Iyer ,

You are a very passionate guy. However your knowledge is half baked.

Would you kindly check how many hindus were martyred by army during Amarnath
Agitation in Jammu , Kathua and elsewhere .

Please do check and correct yourself before we can proceed further with the
discussion.

The kind of propogonda you make , justify the separatists and that is
unfortunate.

Rgds

Pawan