[Reader-list] secularly secular.

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:21:59 IST 2009

mr rajen what do you precisely mean by "all faith talk of love (not in the
western meaning of love making)"? it is because of the lack of knowledge of
the your epistemological and ethical past which is why politicians taking
advantage of the secular ideals and twisting it for their own purpose. love
in all sense of term be it physical or spiritual is love. and if your so
called western meaning has lust attached to it then hindu men are more
lusty. there are more rapists in this country. during riots they rape women,
all of them.

and then holier than thou statement about clergy citing examples from
christianity...did u forget asaram bapu? or chandraswami?
anupam