[Reader-list] Fwd: Fwd: Communists ask for forgiveness for acts committed in past

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:26:25 IST 2009

Dear Pawan and Anupam ji

I agree that both of you have divergent views. But these mails now
seem to be a fight-for-all campaign. And such campaigns will ensure
that both of you would only tend to ridicule each other as the mails
continue.

I am sorry to say this being younger than both of you, but I request
you to at least have an understanding of listening to each other's
views, and give replies not with passion, but with patience. After
all, not for nothing did Jagjit Singh say in one of his songs:

' Jab Kisi se Koi Gila Rakhna, Saamne Apne Aaina Rakhna'...

And I hope that not only you or even me, but the entire nation listens
to this song and at least practise it in their lives. It's more than
enough to save the world and get it right....

Regards

Rakesh

PS : Sorry if you find this insulting....I don't mean to do that.....