[Reader-list] What after MNIC? The MIND, the final frontier.

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 21:40:21 IST 2009

Dear Taha

I am ignoring the contents of this posting too of yours.

But I do take this opportunity to accuse you for the third time that you are a shamelessly filthy liar.

I say that on the basis of the following words used by you:

""""" Kshmendra Kaul's defense that 'MNIC could be used to weed out terrorists' """"""

I still welcome you (or anyone who has read this thread) to confirm this statement of yours with evidence from what I have written.

I have just called you, yet once again, a shameless filthy liar. Can you prove me wrong?

You also did not have the courage of your convictions to accept my offer that you name some people who can objectively read the full thread and judge whether 'reason' has been used by you or me.

Kshmendra