[Reader-list] What after MNIC? The MIND, the final frontier.

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:02:43 IST 2009

Dear Kshmendra

I refuse to be provoked. You will have to try harder Sir. Could I
suggest calling me a 'shameless filthy liar' was a rather poor attempt.
You see. I would love if each and every member of the reader list read
the whole thread objectively and judge whether your interpretation my
'posts', which was so clearly articulated in the third mail on this
thread, as follows -'One of the premises on which the support for MNIC
is based is that it will help weed out terrorists.' is -reasonable- or not.

I contend that it is not, furthermore I also contend that there seems to
be a grave error of judgment on your part. No one can reasonably deduce
or adduce from my posts that I have ever implied or suggested or
indicated directly or indirectly that a national identity card will help
weed out terrorists. Although I have implied or suggested or indicated
directly or indirectly that a national identity card will help weed out
'Illegal immigrants' Yes; 'Legitimate Recipients' of State funding; Yes.
Gender. Yes; Date of birth. Yes; Marital Status. Yes; Address Proof.
Yes; Photographs. Yes; Biometric Identification. Yes; Terrorists. NO SIR.

Please go ahead and invite anyone to read and I will be more than happy
to respond.

With warm regards

Taha