[Reader-list] Manmohan singh and elections.?

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:05:01 IST 2009

Dear Anupam ,

You have accused Mr Advani of asking party workers of AGP & BJP to burn the
ambulances.

This is indeed  a shocking news for me .

Would you kindly substantiate this statement through some evidence or press
report . Else it would be considered as yet another disinformation campaign.

Warm Regards

Pawan