[Reader-list] Manmohan singh and elections.?

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:26:35 IST 2009

Dear Pawan,

Advani openly accused Gogoi admn of the blasts on TV. Most of the people who
burnt the ambulances were from BJP and AGP on that same day in the evening.
i agree that emergency services were paralysed. but he shouldnt have made
that statement immediately after the blasts. it was there on TV. i think
very few people take interest in politics of north east and have any clue
about it like Rajen. I know it was because of my last mail he has tried to
locate me in assam mailed a post targetting gogoi and assamese issue. i warn
mr rajen and anyone who is with him to not try and locate my identity on
regional basis. i consider myself to be a part of a larger whole.

anupam