[Reader-list] Teesta Setalvad cooked up macabre tales on Gujarat Riots : SIT

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:07:04 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh ,

As i have requested you earlier , pls do not assume things.

I understand agony of people who are victimised . I am not against Justice
to any victim.

I just shared an online petition as I found it interesting .

Teesta's role and her motives are not very clear to me.......that does not
take away the fact the victims like Kashmiri Pandits , Gujarat Muslims or
Hindus who were burnt in Sabarmati express deserve justice.

Thnx

Pawan