[Reader-list] Teesta Setalvad cooked up macabre tales on Gujarat Riots : SIT

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:11:10 IST 2009

Dera Pawan jee

I apologize for that assumption. But my larger issue was that people who are
victims of a situation must be sympathized with and provided justice,
instead of browbeating that this was the best lesson to be taught to them.
No innocent deserves rape and death in the world.

As for Teesta Satalvad, there is only one paper which has published the
article. People can interpret that in various ways. And so can people. Let
the court decide whether Teesta is misleading the people or not. And we can
raise our voice if the court has taken that decision based upon wrong
conclusions. Or we can applaud it if it has been taken upon the right
contention. At least let us have faith in the Indian judicial system.

Regards

Rakesh