[Reader-list] Teesta Setalvad cooked up macabre tales on GujaratRiots : SIT

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Wed Apr 15 16:06:31 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh,

That is what I am also telling. Justice must be there. When some gets death punishment (Afsal Guru) by way justice, you don't want to accept it. This is your bias way of justice. Those who are guilty even in riots must be punished. All the cases are going on and you know how slow our procedure is and loop holes in our laws gets even more delays.

I have said many times earlier that we need drastic changes in our laws and requirement of some new strict laws. If one raise voice in this direction, pseudo-secularist come in between and oppose it.

So many FIR's and court cases is there in case of Gujarat riots, while in case of shikh riot nothing has been happened and CID gives clean chit. Might be Teesta would have not got fund from their foreign body for these purpose.

thanks
Bipin