[Reader-list] Earth Day Concert: Dj Spooky + The Flaming Lips, 4/19/09

Paul D. Miller anansi1 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 15 22:45:55 IST 2009

Hey people - If any of you are around Washington, DC this weekend, we're having a large concert on the DC Mall with me and The Flaming Lips etc for Earthday. It's an outdoors and free large scale scenario.

April 19, 2009 from noon until sunset.

details -
http://greenapplefestival.com/newsletter/dc/dcnewsletter.html

If you're in the area and want to see a large festival of progressive folks, it'll be a really fun event - it's even hosted by the infamous actor, Chevy Chase! Surely a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

If you can't make it, it'll be live webcast on the Greenapple page on Myspace

Myspace.com/greenapplefestival

Come by! I'll be screening some of the footage from my film that I shot in Antarctica as well - on very big screens! You can see the trailer for the film at:

www.djspooky.com/art/terra_nova.php

in peace,
Paul aka Dj Spooky