[Reader-list] A Modest Appeal to Election Propagandists

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:43:47 IST 2009

Dear All,
What may be serious for 'x' may be non serious for 'y'. Who defines the
limits ? Unless the group is meant to support a particular ideology leaning
towards my weaker hand side.

This group has been forwarded mails from pathetic writers and Kashmir expert
like 'Aran Dhat Teri Ki Roy '  and we had to bear that .

It is understandable that someone may not understand poetry of Mr Vajpayee
as I do not understand Marx either.

However the time is ripe that communal right wing party like Communists ,
who have an election with radical Muslim party like PDP of Madhani in Kerela
should be returned without any seat across the country.

The dual standards of pathetic and hazardous party needs to be exposed . At
least we may be saving the future generation of innocent youths who undergo
a brain wash by the followers of foreign ideology.

Regards

pawan