[Reader-list] A modest query..

vaid theite dnyan21 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 10:00:30 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh,

Thanks. But, how will your vote have an effect if you dont vote.
Like you, there should be many who have been very active on internet through facebook and other 'apparatuses'to want to bring change in system etc. It is an in electoral democracy. Only articulation and politicizing on through reading lists like SARAI will not help gaining confidence of overall community towards this expressions of intellectual bourgois on net. What do you say?