[Reader-list] Varun tortured in jail: BJP

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:48:19 IST 2009

Dear Aditya jee

I don't think just because someone doesnt' believe in something, or anywhere
else, should you  be making fun and dismissing arguments of people. It's one
thing not to believe in something, but some respect should be given.

And even if you say Anupam has done the same thing against you, I would say
that winning battles on Sarai by such posts only points to egoism and
nothing else. And we are not here to massage our egos and show them off, we
are here to discuss issues.

I would request the moderators of Sarai list to please banish such personal
potshots being taken here, and debar such posts from appearing. That would
ensure focus on issues rather than personalities. (and such posts too)

Regards

Rakesh