[Reader-list] New scheme called Black Money

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 19 10:18:56 IST 2009

Estimation of black money is one thing available from formal sector and bringing it back is something else.
For the two hardest leaders in our nation one certainly highly reputed and experienced, I'd put a simple question will this be investor friendly, leave it will our indigeneous burgeois tolerate you? Development so far has been against working class but already there are so many lopholes in taxation laws, then why this drama, why this new false promises and exchanges. OK what you may want them is to spend some money immidiately to green your domestic sector, but as you may be well aware aiming guns always leads to retaliation.All international process and agreements takes time and consensus. That means for next 3 yearts either you dodge yoiur promise or the previous government had already started, oops beurocrats had, what you are now thinking to persue. In a situation, where power supply isnt uninterrupted, Let's see how promises are met. SANS LOOPHOLES, off course. And if this is not spent on mass consumption but rather defence, thanks for
 increasing Ca's and lawers' fees! Action doth indeed speak louder than words!