[Reader-list] mnic to provide or loose identity

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 19 10:45:37 IST 2009

Wondering if mnic or any such mass raid to justify increasing security expenses would provide individuals an National Identity or is designed to rob  the remaining sense of individual identity from them non existence of individual does not negate their identity under many forms. What are implications of this state becomes more powerful machinery with zero resistance against it and police or a chaotic situation in which market for military weapons are deepened and widened.     How does literature and imagination explore such a space not too distant. I would resort to one Imraan Hashmis film for this. Ok at least gender and cultural problem7 might be dispensed as quickly as Human Rights . Well in jails dagh has been there.   I d then turn to sri lanka and marry a sinhali!