[Reader-list] Fwd: What is foreign?

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 10:59:22 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Venugopalan K M <kmvenuannur at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] What is foreign?
To: anupam chakravartty <c.anupam at gmail.com>

I was close to believing that 'foreign' is associated with the
virulent thoughts disturbing our confidence and ease with which we
took great pride in our nation, featured by its unique caste - gender
arrangement .For example, threatening the status- quo of the idyllic
village communities which lived for centuries unaffected by changes
outside their boundaries in political perceptions about human
existence..where the common folks' very thought of assertion of his or
her freedom outside ways set by convention , instantly becomes adharma
and invites the wrath of god(s).

http://venukm.blogspot.com/

--
http://venukm.blogspot.com/