[Reader-list] . Re: The Communist Conspiracy !

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Mon Apr 20 13:24:55 IST 2009

Dear Prakash,

May be from my earlier posting, you might be of the opinion that anti
communist campaign is going on. What I have elaborated was hard truth only.
Anyways, please answer following questions:

(1) WB was one of the prosperous state earlier and Kolkata prosperous city
even after independence, what happened? Communists ruled for more than 25
years what happened, things more worsened. They have ruined the state by
enforcing labor unions. The key reason for govt. employees inefficiency is
their job securities. This securities make them lazy and lethargic. We give
examples of Japan, China for their remarkable progress in short span. Why?
Because of their efficiency and loyal to their employer. They don’t have
labor unions. If anybody does not work with efficiency and discipline, they
should be allowed to fired off.

Is it not necessary to make changes in the labor laws, or suspension of
govt. employer for not showing his work efficiency or lethargic in his work?
If no, then you have to sell or run with partnership of private party is the
only solution to make it profitable. Else with the loss of govt companies,
from where the resources will come for subsidies as you believe. In the
reputed or professional private company have also job security if they work
efficiently and properly. However, actually we need drastic changes in labor
laws.

(2) When overall interest rate were reduced so accordingly PF interest rate
must be reduced. But, communist did not allow it. Why? In PF list there are
10/12% or maximum 15% people are their of the total population. By not
reducing PF interest rate, you are giving injustice to remaining 85% of the
population. Just answer me this question. Don’t ignore it. Rigid communist
mind will never understand this. And also those in the PF list are getting
best salary and job securities than rest of the people. So, why should they
be treated specially.

(3) Why Communist opposed nuclear agreement? Nuclear agreement is necessary
since our existing nuclear power plants required fuel like Uranium and
without that they would have been scrapped. For New nuclear power plant
viability is the next issue. If it is not viable, definitely one should not
go for it. Your oppose might be with US, but nuclear agreement is applicable
to all global countries not only US.

(4) is communist secular? if you consider communists as secular than answer:
why they allow infiltration of Bangladeshi’s since many years and giving
even ration card for what purpose. Just to take their vote. If they have
stopped them from the starting only inspite of warning given to WB govt.
many times would have been consider real secular. Actually this is the real
case of National Security Act – NSA to be implement.

(5) Are you respect your senior leaders? Basu is great leader and he wanted
to make reform in WB in his last decade rule, but your communist bosses did
not allowed him. So, Buddhdev is suffering the same today. If Basu would
have given free hand in starting of 2000, WB progress would have been there
positively.

thanks
Bipn