[Reader-list] A HUMBLE APPEAL====NO CHEATING PLEASE.

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 21 00:37:06 IST 2009

I think some University of Delhi's people, student/staff/friends of the same might be on the List and hence I earnestly hope they read and agree. As a critic,a hinest one I am r eady to bear the consequenses of the Below. For a decade ago a teacher could have lost his life on this.

Micro-Xerox, thora touch up,chits, and chit-chatting, mordern sms, wi-fi! All these are methods of Hall-collection, which nowadays are to limited extent not at all unfair means or cheating but a bit practical, politics, etc.
Through my discussions I have always claimed, Cheating nowadays is Authority Sponsored, at your own risk types, thoda bahut chalta, coz it fetches good marks! Thats something everybody within the system likes, and off course not everyone can cheat efficiently, you need to study for that too. For others it is the same course they took to come upto this juncture, sad but true. So this kind of political handshake is made, as a flow of vitality some senior teachers take juniors appeals too lightly. Now I hope to change this, at least appeal them too, for they are, by far more learned and have attained a degree of perfection at convincing, themselves at least when it comes to any matter. There is smartness in cheating and efficiency, true, at the same time there is favouritism dishonest and laxes on authorities behalf. But look at the first proposition in allowing it --- the system is pretty messed up, with questions not set in order that proper zeal and
 hard work be paid without a touch up. Cheating allows these errors to deepen, while a group of smart people who emerge with flying colours do not necessarily include the proficient, and satisfies the need of the gradation system sans challenging it. And who are happy? People in power! Damn it, only thing that comes out is the General trend of EDucation falters. The ethos and strict code of conduct and quality need not be ashered too, plus incompetent people come in and out. Thats not all this is a way in which Disparities within system rises,, cheating tries to justify them, fools are those who can not or do not. Resullt?
ALL SUFFER, with a unmanagable vast syllabus, Questions that are difficult for teachers to solve, in promp tu
and a growing dis-satisfaction with teachers or dis belief in their need.
I have seen people having samosa's and having their back turned around. Evem turning put of class snatching material or subtle forms are Harsh nowadays, with Benevolent Father and mother Figures teaching Everybody. Well I'd never each him to do so. See the system is irrational one it needs to thrown away, using protest, and not smartness, theifs are usually the biggesy accumulators and vice versa. Some body said, after halla bol Devagn ko la bandh kare, ya phir GFs ke saamne disclose karein, but there were cost problems,the last outcome was a joke and irritable remark by one good honest friend whos cleared IIM-A, tu raandi la ker dikha, mein guarentee leta hoon!
Surely, I hope we'd not have to get this low to clear the inefficiencies or claiming to be perfectionists at cost of others. Well I tell you another story, now even clerks were relaxing so nobody came to warn, while invigillartors turned their back and feasted, a Guy was caught, his first time, lost a year, worse another girl was caught, she seemingly had some UPSc cadres to her defence, so to cheat you need an UPSC baap too! REVERSING this may cause some shame to our students, and I here doesnt belong to any particular college. Strictness is lacking, allowing laxes. However petty the paper be, however slight attempt be, remember at root this is no efficiency! Be a bot tough, send one report. For those guy's sake who followed your instructions from DAY 1. Guys say no for honours sake, would you like to prove to others too that you are a coward? Who else will fight for the wrongs you suffered, who else will seek revenge for wasting time and energy,
 remember a golden handshake is often risky, do not make it a habbit! Who else will lead? I'd not leave hope, when I establish myself, I'd protest, against final exams as well as against all means to hide it's contradictions, OH my fellow students, Oh the learned ones, who sow the basic seed of discontent and crititcal imagination, Protest! Then hopefully we'd have fairer results, by Maxian dialectics a better system! A system where flow of knowledge accompanies flow of personal expertise and traits, Where learning is a delightful exchange of thought and Vitality, where price doesnt define quality of education. Not all our feudal values were bad after all!

      Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/