[Reader-list] The Mango Tree

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:46:04 IST 2009

Dear Sophea
thanks for this wonderful report on real mangoes

i knew there are places in the world where mangoes are free to be
eaten by people. ah i like utopias, and here is a place where actually
 we can touch our dreams.....as realized.

i wish people from other countries too could sneak without fear into
these parks to eat free mangoes .

perhaps, then these mangoes can be genuinely labeled as real mangoes,
i dont know, how much of earth's space is left to develop a FREE
relationship with PEOPLE , very very little

anyway, thanks again

IS
Dear Kshmendara

thanks again

 about generalizing every identity sound in one way, is sometimes problematic,
I said, there is a Bainya ( trader ) in each one of us which is akin
to  saying there is a fascist in each one of us, right

there is,

which is again similar to saying  there is a 'shudra/dalit'  ( lower
caste ) in each one of us, like a woman in each one of us,

but to say there is a punjabi or a bengal or a kashmiri in each one of
us will be wrong,

there is a difference.

and again kashmiri pandits, or brahmins or any a jew is not
derogratory to the person who is born in such a family,
because they is some hierarchy.

so, here again, Beniya is too not derogatory, unlike Bihari,

with love
and regards
IS

--