[Reader-list] BOYCOTT SECTARIAN AGENDAS

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 16:05:36 IST 2009

Dear Rajen,

Can you explain what do you mean by "Why this double standards, if the
thoughts are not liked or acceptable you have right to dissent, disagree,
but you talk of swords and fights.!" When was I referring to swords? Why are
you twisting things here?

I had written: "I would rather prefer a keyboard or a pen than a sword.
Here's an assurance to you, the more you keep on discussing your sectarian
agendas here I will keep on presenting more issues which will be contrary to
your claims. Take my word for that."

Looks like you are not only confused but desperate to mislead others to
believe your saffron propaganda. Enough of this sir. Please abnegate and
analyse what you have been discussing so far.

-anupam