[Reader-list] Fwd: Temples Of Mirpur

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 23:23:56 IST 2009

Dear Murali Ji,
                In spite of reading Rakesh's views on secularism, I tend to agree with your views. Gujarat High Court in a petition had ordered all religious places built on public land to be demolished. Several temples built on/near roads on public places were demolished and no eyebrows raised. The moment a couple of mosques similarly placed were razed there was hue and cry and our dear Central Govt appealed against the decision of the Gujarat H.C.,final decision of which has recently been given by the Govt.This is the equality we have with the authority of the Constitution of India.
(A.K.MALIK)