[Reader-list] When was the first time you were told there is God?

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 14:33:15 IST 2009

Ram! Ram! Pheeta Ram Ji

There is no unease over your contribution to the 'threads'. It was on the contrary interesting to see how you 'view' religions and the role played by them and what you would like to be done about them.

I only wanted to understand why were you 'shocked' """" to see many kewl guys fitted in branded jeans chanting Hanuman Chalisa when i dragged myself out of curiosity to a temple in Delhi.""""""

- were you shocked because they were 'guys'?
- were you shocked because they were 'kewl' guys?
- were you shocked because they wore 'jeans'?
- were you shocked because the jeans were 'branded'?
- were you shocked  because they were in a 'temple'?
- were you shocked because they were 'chanting'?
- were you shocked because they were chanting 'Hanuman Chalisa'?

I also found it interesting that it took your being 'dragged' (by yourself) 'out of curiosity to a temple' to have this "shocking" revelation dawn upon you.

Maybe you are not in touch with the realities around you. Please do 'drag' yourself around a bit more.

Kshmendra