[Reader-list] BOYCOTT SECTARIAN AGENDAS

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:20:50 IST 2009

Dear Kshmedra,
"Touted" I dont need to as I am not marketing it or its concept. I just
shared what I have come to understand of it.
"Exercise of chanting Gayatri is essentially Pranayama, hence breathing is
regulated, chanellised and perfected." This is a quote from " This a quote
from "http://www.saibabaforbeginners.com/gayatri.html"
Thanks and Regards,
V Murali