[Reader-list] BOYCOTT SECTARIAN AGENDAS

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 18:11:38 IST 2009

Dear Murali

Thank you for the quoting from the Website. I noticed though that these are not the words of Satya Sai Baba. His words are reproduced in quotes.

As far as I am aware, for a Mantra to be a Pranayamic exercise, the recitation of words would have to be matched with specified timings, intensity (and source of breath) linked with Inhalation, Retention and Exhalation (Puraka, Kumbhaka, Rechaka).

As far as I am aware, there is no such regime for the Gayatri Mantra.

You did not comment on my suggestion. Let me repeat it:

"""""""" While on this topic, why not introduce Vuzoo and Namaaz too into your proposed regime?

         Vuzoo is an excellent habit for maintaining basic cleanliness and Namaaz entails a set of postures in which (fascinatingly) you can see a digest of various Yogic Aasanas.""""""

Kshmendra