[Reader-list] When was the first time you were told there is God?

Pheeta Ram pheeta.ram at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 21:05:53 IST 2009

Dear Anupam

organised religion = = spirituality = = faith : all have one common
denominator and i have, i think,

an existential problem with all these categories. All serve one master. I
agree when you point out that

"mostly its about land, about their own rights, about having a say in the
society of human beings, about priests and maulvis, maintaining social
hierarchy." But why hold on to something that comes handy as an excellent
"excuse" while committing a crime against my fellow brother? I love my
fellow being but i won't ascribe it the name of "spirituality" because then
with it would come the attendant "garbage" that i won't be able to get rid
of. Somebody said the next world war would be over the definition of
categories. So true.