[Reader-list] BOYCOTT SECTARIAN AGENDAS

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:38:55 IST 2009

Dear

The Vedas, Upanishads, the epic are all, which I am proud to call our own
and those are so vast that a life time is not enough. There has to be a
start somewhere and as I said I would rather start with those rather than
pick on everything and understanding nothing.

I would rather prefer to live a way of living which is to my liking without
infringing or affecting  others. As regards my capabilities, I would take
your judgement as a positive comment and strive to better myself.

Regards,
V Murali