[Reader-list] India tells UNICEF to stop nutrition relief aid

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 05:41:02 IST 2009

Dear Rahul

>From what I have read about RUTF as of now, it doesn't seem to be a bad
thing. It's recommended for severe cases of malnutrition with the idea of
quick gain in weight, provided proper methods are used for the same. In
connection to this, I also put the following link:

http://www.compactforlife.com/malnutrition-treatment/?gclid=CJ2uiZSbi5wCFZYtpAodpBToYw

And for the govt, my straight answer would be that protocol and procedures
are no hindrance for someone trying to do good for the society. They
shouldn't be one.

Thanks for posting the article.

Regards

Rakesh