[Reader-list] India tells UNICEF to stop nutrition relief aid

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:59:20 IST 2009

Dear all,
  news reports in Deccan heral" talks of millions of tonnes of rotting
turdal in the ports for want of clearing by the central PSUs who imported
them, Minister Pawar pleading ignorance of the import.

As to Rakesh suggestion, to provide links, he can as well do that by going
to the site of the news paper as I am no expert in this as he is.

Kuldeep Nayyar is much more than just a journalists, who has seen India and
its progress and fall in grace after 1947, genuinely feels for the media
which has chosen to be businesses.

Regards,

Rajen.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 5:41 AM, Rakesh Iyer <rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Rahul
>
> From what I have read about RUTF as of now, it doesn't seem to be a bad
> thing. It's recommended for severe cases of malnutrition with the idea of
> quick gain in weight, provided proper methods are used for the same. In
> connection to this, I also put the following link:
>

> http://www.compactforlife.com/malnutrition-treatment/?gclid=CJ2uiZSbi5wCFZYtpAodpBToYw
>
> And for the govt, my straight answer would be that protocol and procedures
> are no hindrance for someone trying to do good for the society. They
> shouldn't be one.
>
> Thanks for posting the article.
>
> Regards
>
> Rakesh