[Reader-list] India tells UNICEF to stop nutrition relief aid

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:29:04 IST 2009

Dear Rajen jee

I am not an expert in that field. I thought you may have read that on the
net. Anyways, I will try to search it and put it on this forum when I can.

Thanks for the information. And what we need in today's media is constant
groping of our govt on this issue. It's only on constant attacks that our
system responds, and while the concept of reform is good, it's too long term
to leave things as status-quo. I seriously believe journalists and others on
this forum should try to get articles on food and such items published on
front pages, and let TV media also look at this issue for a change. That's
all which is required to get things moving to a certain extent.

After all, if we don't try to solve our problems, who will come on our
behalf?

Regards

Rakesh