[Reader-list] India tells UNICEF to stop nutrition relief aid

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:16:35 IST 2009

Rakesh jee, for me morning starts at quite an early time, newspapers of the
day are first, then a cup of coffee.I do not watch tv much, once at 8 am
then again at 10 pm., because they waste their 24 x 7 with just four lead
stories and repeat the same whole day and night.

And the news papers that i read are Deccan herald, New Indian express, my
childhood companion,DNA and Tmes of India in print versions.
 I am not good at cut and paste jobs, sorry.

Regards,

Rajen.

--
Rajen.