[Reader-list] Feudalism in Pakistan

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:02:00 IST 2009

Dear Rajen,

I fully agree with you, that devotion by worshiping in temples is alone not
a true reflection of ones goodness. I believe in a way of living which is
driven by my conscience and which will never interfere or affect others.

At the same time I will not sit and watch all the aspersions cast by the
pseudo-seculars on devout followers of the faith "Way of living".

Regards,
V Murali