[Reader-list] Feudalism in Pakistan

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:51:36 IST 2009

Dear all,
 and Murali jee, Rahul and Anupam jee,

the posts of Rahul jee,

"  First of all, it's you who keep on constantly arguing about
discrimination being made against Hindus in the name of minority appeasement
and religious basis. And in this mission, you are not alone but served by
the likes of Murali ji and others as well. "

" My simple argument to you on that would be that are there facts and
figures which prove your statement at all. If yes, please do present them
here. Manmohan Singh and Congress and other 'secularist' parties can say
many things, but the ground realities are totally different, going by the
data collected through the Census and other surveys."

  here are some submissions which need to be done to clear the averrments
arrived at by the two of the members and many others who are talking about
discrimination and that my posts are about hindus being "victims" of such
discrimination. I am talking about the discrimination made to group of
individuals as citizens of India, group being of "upper" castes, "lower"
castes, being "muslims" and "christians" in extending the rule of laws,
exempting some from the crimes they have made, indulged because they belong
to particular faith, caste or gender or power and wealth.

 Democratic governance envisages rule of laws to all citizens in the same
format, without discrimination,some being given subsidies for the
pilgrimage, when the faith does not approve it, attempt of a CM to give
subsidy to his citizens of the state who wish to visit Pope, Nazareth
and Jerusalem, efforts to extend this to those who wish to visit manasa
sarovar are all appeasements to set of individuals for the feel good factor
of being the appeasement for votes.The judges who fudge with rule laws can
not be tolerated, same as beauracrats who cheat the nation can not be in
governance and politicians who divide the citizens for the gains of vote
banks can not be in legislatures. Citizens who do not participate in the
selection of their representatives should not venture out to preach about
the governance as 46 persons vote and 54 persons sit and watch tv in the
drawing room , finding excuses not to vote.
    The individuals, some of them,  who did not, could not vote, because if
they go for voting their family would starve as they could not earn that
day, is the sad fact.With the type of sermonisation in the forums, the type
of media business that is running the nation , it is disgusting to see the
change that every one needs and feels for it is only in discusssons,, oops,
sorry not even in discussions, some one is obsessed with "nandu" and id
cards, because he is latently scared that his "freedom" to indulge in
unlawful as wellas legal activity may be monitored.!

  As to BJP, it was the choice of the citizens hoping for beter governance,
that NDA came into being when Congress failed in walks of life in
governance, but inspite of some good performance by NDA, in infrastructure
like highways , farming and fertiliser and open policies on movment of food
grains in the whole of the nation as per market dictates, prices of
essential commodities were reasonable, within reach of all,the media played
havoc with the process of elections, being partisan, could not tolerate the
NDA, went appeasing the oldest party, got the padmashris for the effort
along with ad revenue for the game, ofcourse the mole in EC had bigger role
to play, EVM s doctoring, making the loosing congress men to win, one
example of "Chidu"
is enough to quote like the posts of "Nandu" and PM who till now was
obedient school boy of madam to headmaster Bush, now is bold adolescent,
knowing fully well, the TINA factor, There Is No Alternative" for this PM,
as Roberto Rahul needs some more time to organise the party at grass root
level.
    As to loss of BJP, it is one single factor, shikhandi in front of
Bhishma, who did not understand that he belonged to old times, new
generation does not accept him as leader inspite of his being master in
double speak of hinduthva and secularism.When Advani spoke of weak PM, he
withdrew from the attack, half fought it, instead, he could have told the
nation, when shikhandi spoke of Mr. Bush being most popular with indians,
not Obama, that his perception is not correct, youth likes Obama, is ready
for his imagined path of change, thus identifying himself with the
change.Arun Jailtley and Rajnath both made mess of the campaign, as Rajnath
who can not win 10 seats in UP is the useless national president of BJP, to
inspire the youth.!

Left got fooled by the shikhandi, as laughing hyenas were more dangerous
with the pack of yadavs, than these barking dogs.! Thus divided franchise
and the role of EVMs and doe outs to media, both print and visual, had their
adverisements and duties for Congress cut out.

Can anyone explain why some tv channels are getting ESIC ads which is the
money of employees of state insurance and emploters for the health care.?
Can anyone explain why all are now silent after the release of Prajna Takur
as ever before unlike the Binayak Sen release or detention.? is it that only
those who support naxalites have human rights and are paragons of virtue.?
Why all the womens rights activists and human rights activists become super
active on selective basis.?

Regards,

Rajen.
On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Rakesh Iyer <rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Anupam jee
>
> I would just add one more thing to your mail. You have stated that BJP won
> because it went on the plank of 'security, development and fight against
> corruption' in the 1998 elections. I think more than the BJP gain, it was
> the Congress which lost, and the reasons to me are clear somewhat in this
> statement of Aashish, the friend I constantly refer to in this forum:
>
> '40 saal tak Congress power mein thee. Unhone kya kiya?'. (For 40 years,
> the
> Congress was in power, as till 1989. What did they do?)
>
> The BJP and other parties asked this question, and stated that the answer
> was that Congress had done nothing. They staked their claim to power by
> stating that they will do something for the people. So the BJP (and others)
> came to power. But such politics also has its limitations. When the people
> send you in Delhi with the hope of getting benefits, and you don't provide
> it to them (sometimes because of your inability or incompetence, sometimes
> because of administrative incompetence, and sometimes because of too much
> being asked in too little time and space), they get impatient and fight for
> their rights.
>
> The BJP has a very tough road to power even in 2014, according to me,
> simply
> because not only would minorities never vote for it (as most of the
> minority
> section is poor and is threatened by the VHP and the Bajrang Dal), but also
> because now that the BJP has ruled, people know that they are not the
> answer
> to the question they asked themselves.
>
> And hence, Modi or no Modi, I don't see any BJP coming back to power,
> unless
> there is an all-India pogrom/riot/genocide or the Congress rules absolutely
> badly, or coalition politics ruins the Congress. (Also of course is the
> case
> that BJP is limited only to certain states in India, not the case with the
> Congress)
>
> Regards
>
> Rakesh

Rajen.