[Reader-list] Feudalism in Pakistan

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 22:33:55 IST 2009

Dear Mr Chakravartty and RakeshJi,
                                   By the way I am not a BJP Protagonist.I admired the Party because earlier it was different-party people were principled,honest,incorruptible,not power-hungry etc.Once they came to Power the party came out to be NOT different.It no longer remained admireable.With Mangalore and Kandhamal cases and internal infighting behind it, it perhaps rightly lost the elections.I agree with Rakesh's assessment that it would be a tough thing for them to be in power again in 2014 unless the UPA/Congress makes a serious blunder.
CPM also used to be a party which could be admired because of their honesty and not being power-hungry irrespective of the policies they followed but alas they have also changed and are now almost like any other party.I think it could be perhaps because of general downgrading/lowering of public morality by all classes.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)