[Reader-list] UK National ID card cloned in 12 minutes

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 7 15:16:24 IST 2009

Dear Rajen,

As I have already expressed my deep gratitude to you in my earlier
exchanges, I do not wish to go through the same route again, but I
feel compelled to thank you anyways for the sheer range of ideas which
you are able to touch in one single mail.

I so wish I could answer your concerns appropriately, however, as
deeply ignorant, as I am, I do not think that I am worthy of such an
endeavor.

I do wish and look forward to any thoughts which you may want to share
with me regarding the dull and dry notion of -identity- or practices
which emanates from this, like -identification-. I maybe more than
happy to let you know my rather ill formed and naive and stiff and
often raw views of this subject.

For anything else, I am sorry but I do not have much to offer.

Warm regards

Taha