[Reader-list] Feudalism and terrorism

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:03:56 IST 2009

asad,

did you follow the Khaskheli's who were eveicted illegally by a landlordand
were camped outside Karachi Press Club for several months, where one of the
older men died, and finally with the help of lawyers they got their land
back. the landlord became a fugitive (varyam faqeer, ran away froma a court
which his men stormed in a youtube video froma local tv channel) and pir
pagaro intervened (as he was his man, to get the land back to the poor
folk).

This is unheard of.

best