[Reader-list] A Just Peace in Kashmir? Reflections on Dynamicsof Change By Richard Shapiro

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 10 00:31:27 IST 2009

Dear Taraprakash,

Thank you for bringing this important aspect about the list to our notice.

May I join you in saying that for many years I used to think on
exactly the same lines with respect to the issue of identity, identity
cards and other identification practices. Now maybe I have less reason
to feel so aggrieved.

The point being, this list as you may have realized is depended on
mails posted on a voluntary basis, therefore, may I take this
opportunity to call upon you to bring to our notice all or any stories
which relate to Manipur or any other non-Muslim issue, which
particularly, you would like list members to
read/comment/reflect/respond or engage in any other form.

Warm regards

Taha